Sunday, April 22, 2007

Yardwork, Cleaning, and an episode of Lost.

My shoulders hurt a little this morning. Yesterday, I helped Jeremy remove/cut up some of the bushes in the front yard. Of course, he probably is much more sore than I am, because he did all the tough stuff, and for much longer than I did. Since I went out to have lunch with my cousin Tiffany.

Tiffany is up here in the Seattle area through tomorrow. She's going to dental school in Southern California. We won't see her again until August, and yesterday was the only chance I had to see her. We had lunch at the RAM in U-Village. I had the little beer starter, where I only liked the Porter and the Red. She hd some crazy huge drink that had Starbucks Coffee Liquer and vanilla vodka. I imagine a splash of cream and seven up or tonic water. It was good, but served huge, in a hurricane glass.Seems like she is doing well, but misses everybody.

Came home, de-pooped the backyard, then mowed the grass. Did a load of laundry. Worked on cleaning out/organizing my craft room (it may be years before its finally clean). Jeremy and I then watched an episode of Lost, which was probably one of the better ones I had seen in awhile.

No comments: