Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Stinky dog and getting pretty.

Peeee-yu! Stinky beagle rolling around in some sort of filth in the backyard. Ick. Gravity has gotten pretty, and is no longer stinky. She won't let me dry her all the way, so now she's tearing up and down the hallway. Not sure if she's trying to get dry or all sorts of smelly again.

Feeling exhausted. I might be trying to fight off a cold. My throat started feeling sore...the bruised kind late this afternoon. I took a 30 minute nap in my car during lunch. Too tired to eat grilled fish, so I brought home some soup from Whole Foods.

Took some Alka Seltzer night time cold medicine. Foul tasting stuff. I rather like the taste of Nyquil, but no liquid Nyquil. Just the big pills which I am not in the mood to choke down.

Still thinking of Artfest. Wanting to get some Caran Dache pastels or crayons but having a remarkably hard time finding the darned things. I don't want to wait for the mail, I want the NOW.

Time to snooze-a-rooni.

No comments: