Friday, November 28, 2008

My Black Friday

Woke up at 4 am today (I'm a total crazy head).

I went to the Bellevue Old Navy, and picked up 3 pairs of jeans for $50. I got there early enough to get their free MP3 player. Not that I wanted or needed it. I'll probably end up donating it, as I have an iPhone and a nanopod that I use.

From Old Navy, I walked over to Circuit City. Circuit City wasn't nearly as crowded as last year. Last year, after the store opened, there were still lines wrapped around the building. I contemplated getting a couple of DVDs and another thumb drive, but the lines to check out were way too long.

I walked from Circuit City to Sports Authority, and picked up a new pair of tennis shoes for $50.00. When I drove past the store in the morning, they had a small line outside. The store was fairly empty when I was looking around.

From Sports Authority, I went to Joann's and rummaged around all the crafts and fabric. I picked up a little fabric, that I hope to work with tomorrow. Afterwards, I made a disappointing trip to Macy's - they didn't have anything, and then to Kohl's. I picked up a few items, including a couple of zip up hoodies.

I drove up and took a luxurious 2 hour nap, before going the the curling club to watch the 2:00 pm draw for this weekend's Cashspiel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Which Joanne did you go to? We went to the Lynnwood one at about 10:30 to see if they still had the stack of drawers thingy but not only were they out, but the lines to check out were INSANE. We left.