Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Years!

Just got back from a New Year's party at Mark and Lisa's.

We got a chance to see Tim and Maya, Amy and Andrew, Jonna and Eric, and Anna and John. There were also a few other people that we weren't previously familiar with.

Apparently, Mark and Lisa got Guitar Hero III for their holiday gifts, so I got a chance to rock out. I was unable to get past the bonus song in the easy level, but I think I made a decent attempt, with the highest finish being 81% of the song.

There was all sorts of food. Various cheeses, guacamole, black bean quesadillas, pineapple salsa, hummus, an Alton Brown onion dip, satsumas and cookies. There was Georgetown's Porter on Nitro.

A good time was had by all. Happy 2008!

1 comment:

dogfaeriex5 said...

happy belated new years my friend!!!
xox