Sunday, January 06, 2008

A weekend of curling...

We had a super busy weekend of curling that Jer and I just finished.

Friday night, we squeaked by with a tie, playing against Jake's team.

Saturday, Jeremy and I volunteered to help at a curling rental. That was from 2 to 6 pm. It was cold, but fun. I am a little sad we missed out on watching the Seahawks-Redskins game. But we did have some tasty indian food afterwards.

Today, we curled with in our novice league, and managed to mix up the positions a bit. Jeremy skipped, I played second, and Eric, our normal skip, played lead. Our normal second, Molly, had gotten stuck in some traffic.

We had a spectacular game, and won 12 to 1. I had a pretty good game. I made most of my shots, and felt good coming out of the hack.

After our game, I was lingering downstairs, talking to Erica, one of the girls from the team we played against. Sally C came into the club, and asked me to sub for her next Sunday in the mixed league. I will be playing with Claire, Ian, and Derek. I'm super excited, but very nervous, due to their skill level. They are all super nice people, I just don't want to let them down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.