Thursday, May 10, 2007

Sunny Thursday

The nice thing about Thursdays, is that if you work Monday thru Friday, you know you only have to survive one more work day before the weekend. I am definitely ready for my weekend.

Yesterday, as I walked to the bus, I saw some construction workers coming around. Having seen them working all over the neighborhood and wanting to know what they were working on, I stopped and asked one. They were putting in fiber optic cable for Verizon. Wahoo!

At least is was wahoo until we got home from work. And found out they had disconnected our DSL. Its back up now, but I missed my internet connection, even for that brief moment. I wanted to write in my blog, and I needed to respond back to a potential buyer from something that I had put on Craigslist.

On the ride home, I started looking at my plush-o-rama book. My art goal is to create at least two monsters this weekend, and think about making a hat out of an old sweater. My other goals include: laundry, mowing the lawn, cleaning the living room, and both the bathrooms. Cross fingers!

No comments: