Monday, May 07, 2007

Bugs, Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble, and taking the bus.



I got home from the last of the early morning shifts, and found that I have won 4 tickets to the Woodland Park Zoo for commuting a couple of weeks ago. Pat on the back for saving gasoline. Of course, I drove all last week while I was recovering from my cold and due to early shifts, but will be back to taking the bus tomorrow.

Reading my Sew Subversive book, and I'm very excited to rip something apart, and try to create something out of it. Muahahahaha.

Going to have dinner at my sister in laws, tonight, waiting for the hubby to get home from rock climbing.

I have included a photo of my strawberry rhubarb crumble, which will make your mouth water. I have also included a photo of the bug infestation in my backyard. This will promptly make you lose your appetite.

No comments: