Saturday, May 12, 2007

Saturday morningish...

Its only 11 am. I've already done one load of laundry, mowed the lawn, weeded for an hour, taken batteries and scrap metal to the yearly county hazardous waste event, bought one of their rain barrels for $20.00, and gone to the Post Office.

A little torqued off at a Craigslist buyer. He wanted to buy my autographed baseball and to meet me last night. But then never called/showed up. I called him and left a voice mail, but no response. Grrr.

Anyways, I need to go buy a couple of plastic bins to store my fabric and crafts in. Make a trip to Joann's to use the gift card work gave me, take some books to a 2nd hand bookstore, and maybe, hang out with Martha after 2:30 if she is still up for it. I'm getting exhausted just thinking about how much I have to do.

No comments: