Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It's The Great Pumpkin!!!





So many things to do, so little time.

I left work at 4:30 pm today. Since the, I have been to the grocery store, washed one load of laundry, hung clothes up, washed dishes, gotten pumpkin bars cooked, made a second trip to the grocery store, and a trip to the pet store for treats with Gravity. I've also sent an email out to harass my women's team about entering the Evergreen Bonspiel.

To do: Clean the main bathroom, wash more dishes, make the frosting for the pumpkin bars, put the second load of laundry into the dryer, and try to find time to write a blog entry from this past weekend's trip to the Langley Curling Club for their Witches Broom Bonspiel.

I also have to remember to put my curling gear together, as I am a sub in the Thursday afternoon league for Andrea, and send an email to John R about picking my new curling shoes (Yah!) from Langley when he goes up for a spiel in mid November.

I am seriously contemplating having a house cleaner come by once a month to clean my bathrooms, kitchen, and dust. *whew*

No comments: