Sunday, February 03, 2008

Sometimes I feel like my body is falling apart...




My right knee hurts. Probably too much curling last week. Between the mixed league bonspiel, and being a sub for two draws on Monday as well as two draws on Wednesday. We only played a 6 end game in today's novice league, and my knee was ready to be done by 4.

Earlier today, Rob called me to sub for him tomorrow late night draw. I passed him off to Jeremy. I think I'm going to take it easy this week, and rest my knee up.

Whenever my knee hurts like this, I think about an animated short i saw in one of Mike & Spike's animation festivals. One of my favorite shorts, was a spoof of Lee's press on nails, in which it was Lee's press on limbs. Just lick them and stick!! Comes in all sorts of color, red, aquamarine, and paisley! I could use a replacement knee!

Yesterday, Jer went to Bellingham to visit his cousin Jeff in his new house. I stayed at local. I took Gravity to the vet, and went to buy Ride the S.L.U.T. (South Lake Union Transit) shirts for the Royal City Bonspiel. I also managed to do a couple of loads of laundry, clean the master bedroom's bathroom, and the dishes.

Here are a few more stuffed animals I made for the Artfest trades as well!! More owls, a tree, and a couple of forest gremlins. Not sure what I'm going to do for the forest gremlins mouths yet.... We'll see. The fabric that I picked for them is a pain in the but to use for stuffies.

No comments: