Thursday, February 28, 2008

Tired. Exhausted. Sick?

Well, this morning I woke up with a half cough. I spent most of the time with my eyes glazed over. I took a nap in my car during my lunch. I got home around 3:30 and slept until 6. I'm getting ready to hit the sack.

I hope I'm not getting the flu that is going around. I don't have time to get sick. My day of art with my friends has been canceled on Saturday because of too many people being sick.

Curled last night. Our team lost to Linda Draper's team. We were ahead by 1, but she had hammer, and scored 3 points. It was a fantastic shot.

I spent some time working on my delivery on Tuesday as well as Wednesday. Sliding with a rock to the hog line, making sure I stay balanced. Getting better. Only missed the broom a couple of times yesteday, and it was on the outside shots!

No comments: