Saturday, July 05, 2008

Quiet fourth of July.



I had a quiet fourth of July this year. My friend Jason came over and we watched a little television. My husband went to his relatives, played some softball, drank some beer, and camped overnight.

I need to go to the gym and walk Gravity, but I just don't feel motivated to do anything. I had 7 hours of sleep last night, snuck in a 15 minute nap, and I still feel wiped out.

I've been weeding through my collection of magazines, so I can sell some of them on Ebay or Craigslist. Anything else will go to Half Price books. I've got some Somerset Studio magazines and a few Art & Life/The Studio magazines that I'm willing to part with. I did check Ebay earlier. It does not seem like people are bidding on them like they have in the past. *sigh*

Cleaning out the craft (crap) room is always a daunting task. One bookshelf is clean. Only the rest of the room to go.

No comments: