Monday, July 28, 2008

A most excellent weekend.






I hope everyone had a good weekend. I had a lot of fun.

Friday evening, I left work to go to the Redhook brewery. I celebrated my friend Alex's leaving AT&T party. I almost can't believe they treated him so poorly, after having put in 10 years of service.

I was able to see Steve J, Rob T, Rani, Glenn P, and Alex. I haven't seen some of them in years. It was fun being nostalgic, and talking about the good old days. To this day, it still ranks in my favorite group of people to have worked with.

Saturday evening we went to Jeff W's (a fellow curler) birthday party. It was also good fun. We saw Joe and Mary Alice, Melissa, Chris, Scott and Lisa, and more. Jeff's wife Mijung cooked up lots of tasty kalbi. I played poorly on the Wii ski jump game, but did enjoy learning how to Wii Curl.

No comments: