Saturday, August 15, 2009

Another busy Saturday.

Jeremy is off biking on Lopez Island with some friends.

The list of completed tasks so far today:
1. I've made lunch to go for Jeremy
2. Washed one load of laundry
3. Stopped by the tailor. He made fun of the little stitches I used to sew my PIC patch on my jacket. "What, you want it to stay on forever?"
4. Stopped by the bank
5. Returned library books
6. Been to 4 consignment shops. Found one to leave my clothes at.
7. Stopped by the Subaru dealer
8. Picked up my jackets from the tailor.
9. Spent too much time at Office Max recycling some old electronics.
1o. Picked up my sewing machine from being serviced. They misplaced the cover, and will call me on Monday.
11. Started a second load of laundry.
12. Moved things out of my craft room to the basement, so I can start throwing things away or deciding if I can sell them.

To do list:
1. Yard work
2. More laundry.
3. Folding laundry and matching socks.

Its 5:15 pm and I want a nap. Heading back to the craft room to finish moving stuff around.

No comments: