Saturday, June 07, 2008

A wet June.




Its rainy outside. They are reporting snow in the mountains at high elevations. The weather man said that el nina has not left our area yet. Sounds like we will be having a cool summer.

I have not been very productive with my arts and crafts. The last thing I completed was my grunge charms for a charmster swap. I keep thinking about making something, but I just haven't gotten there yet.

Not a whole lot of excitement at the moment. I received my LCA+ in the mail the other day. I traded 3 old LCAs, that had various issues, and got credit for them. Hence my new LCA+... yay! That's pretty much all the excitement.

I joined the gym around the corner. I've been better about taking my beagle for walks. I started playing Mobwars on Facebook. I've been reading books on curling.

I hope to make a monster stuffed animal before a friend's party tonight. Will update if I manage to get it done or worked on.

1 comment:

dogfaeriex5 said...

love these charms~great job!!
xo