Monday, February 02, 2009

Club Nationals and the Mixed Spiel Results 2009



I'll start this evening's post with the best bit.

My teammate Beth found this online and sent it to us earlier today. Our team photo starts the gallery!

http://www.curlingrocks.net/photo-gallery.php

Mixed Bonspiel. My team won 3 out of 5 games, and won drink tickets as the runner up in the C bracket. Sadly, we lost to the team my husband was on. Eng-Dinsel 0, Dinsel 2.

Our first game, we tied in 8 ends, and our skip one the shoot out by 1 inch. I played about normal in that game. Our 2nd game we played against the "Wolves" Jake V's team, who we lost to. The 3rd game and 4th game on Saturday were my best games. I feel like I played better in those two games than I have this whole season.

Just need to hold on to that.

No comments: