Thursday, September 18, 2008

Yeah! Practice Ice!

So, ice was available at the Seattle Granite Curling club as of last Sunday.

After getting my bartender's certification, a few of us went out on the ice. I had a big old cheesy grin on my face. I love curling.

I also went out to practice on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Monday was the 2nd year curlers party. Neil had invited Beth C to help out. We had a grand old time, with Beth, Jeremy, Mijung and myself on a team. Won our first game. Completed the goals that we set for ourselves. When we had hammer, score more than one point When they had hammer, keep them to one.

After curling yesterday, I stayed up late and worked for a couple of hours. Today I've been feeling a little under the weather. I left work early, came home and slept for a just over an hour. I still feel a little odd.

The guest room has been dusted and vacuumed. Both bathrooms have been cleaned, and the house is ready for our guest - the skip of my competitive women's team. She's flying out from San Francisco to practice with us this weekend.

No comments: