Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Crabby.

I made a poor joke a couple of days ago. The repercussion happened last night and this morning. I realized in the middle of the night what a poor joke it was. I did not sleep well, and woke up every 15 minutes or so dwelling on what a poor joke it was.

I apologized this morning. Apology was not really taken. I still feel badly and the person is not to happy with me.

Because I didn't sleep well, I'm tired. I feel like an ass. The person is very pissed off at me.
Additionally I feel cranky, because when I have had poor jokes played on me, I feel like I was not allowed to be angry.

I am now debating on my next course of action.

1 comment:

Kel said...

That is a tough one. I upset someone/pissed someone off with a quick weak joke in April, and it still bothers me.