Sunday, September 21, 2008

Different forms of exercise.

As I sit here waiting for my curling clothes to finish their wash cycle in the laundry machine, I realize that I have been on the ice every day last week except for Thursday. Between an hour and a half and two hours for each session. Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I was on the ice twice yesterday. Once in the morning, and once in the evening.

Its funny, I can rouse myself to go to the club, regardless of how sore and tired I am. But, man, its so hard to work myself up to go to the gym. And before those of you non curlers think curling isn't exercise, curling is hard work! Well, it can be. You get what you put into it, like just about anything else.

Oooo. Sounds like the washing machine has stopped. That means I can stuff everything into the dryer. And practice my sports imagery of sliding out of the hack until I fall asleep.

No comments: