Sunday, April 20, 2008

Snow in the middle of April

We've got some crazy winter weather in Seattle this year. When I left work on Friday, it was snowing. By the time after I got home, some of the snow had stuck.

I'm sure the weather was a surprise to Jeff and Mijung. It was surprisingly chilly in the church that they got married in. The bride looked beautiful, the groom looked handsome, and the maid of honor looked cold.

The ceremony was fairly quick. Jeremy and I arrived at the church a quarter to 3. We arrived at the reception area by 3:40 pm.

I had a fantastic time at the reception. Jeremy and I sat at a table with people from the curling club. Bob T, Dani T, Chris O, and Derek M. There were many conversations about curling, that were interspersed with the eating of appetizers, blowing of bubbles, and jokes about the bags of happiness.






No comments: