Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Curling on the brain.



My friend Jason took this photo of me at the Last Chance spiel. My husband edited it, using the GIMP. This is my new favorite photo of myself.

Last night, I went to learn how to play bridge. There's lots to think about, and it made my head hurt. Much more complicated than learning how to play craps. I'll have to hunt down an online game to help hurry the learning process along.

Today I spent time harassing developers to update their bugs, so I could find out if I could finish my testing. Hopefully they still like having me work there after two weeks of pestering. On the plus side, some processes are getting ironed out. I just wish I didn't feel like such a nag.

Since I've been home, I've been fairly productive. I changed the sheets, started a load of laundry, and emptied the dishwasher. I've also played one turn of Scrabulous on Facebook, and I'm finishing up this blog entry. As soon as I've done that, I'll try and tidy up some more before the in-laws come in to town.

No comments: