Sunday, June 28, 2009

End of June

Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow.

Its the end of June already. The month felt like it was dragging along and now its almost July.

Trying to finish tidying up the house for a little BBQ and wine tasting. A couple of my teammates and their partners are coming over.

I have a strawberry rhubarb crumble and a blueberry raspberry crumble prepped to go. I just need to finish tidying up. The blueberry raspberry crumble should have been a cobbler, but I forgot the blueberry preserves. Doh.

Its been a busy day. I've been to QFC twice and Central Market in Mill Creek once. I've tidied the living room, bathroom and laundry room. I've washed 3 loads of laundry. Feeling pretty exhausted now.

I'm also super excited about my upcoming vacation. Summerspiel, baby. Awwww Yeah. Mike C, Em G, Jeremy, and I are headed to Kerry Park in British Columbia. This will be my first summer spiel. I hope I'm not too badly out of curling shape. I've been going to the gym for the last few weeks. I'm a little leery of sleeping in an RV with others. I hope my snoring doesn't keep everyone up, like poor Sara during PIC.

No comments: