Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The birds.

Yesterday at work, a couple of crows startled her, when they slammed into her window. We all went and looked at the bird, as it recovered from being stunned.

This morning, about a block away from work, I got tagged by a crow. I was happily minding my own business, listening to Kevin Smith's SMODcast on my iPod, when a crow swooped over my head. I noticed the wind it generated as it swooped by. It landed on a branch a few feet away.

I continued walking, and then got tagged on the side of the head, as the crow swooped over me again. What the heck? I kept walking, and it tagged me a second time. It perched up on another branch ahead of me. Mr. Crow (Mrs. Crow?) cocked its head, looked and cawed at me. I asked it what it wanted...it looked at me with its beady eyes and didn't answer. I continued on my way to work, and was not bothered again, but I could feel it watching me.

I looked around, and didn't see any babies around, but thats the only reason I could think I was being divebombed. Unless I had somehow managed to insult the crow gods.

No comments: