Sunday, June 27, 2010

I can haz iPhone 4






On Friday, my husband asked me to pick up an HDMI adapter from the Apple store. During my lunch break I popped into Bellevue Square mall to pick one up. I looked at a relatively short line and asked the Apple employee if that was still the preorder iPhone 4 line. He said no, that it was for the leftover phones.

There were about 20 people in line, and the wait was about an hour long. I said, what the heck, and got in line. The wait was more like an hour and a half. The first 10 people disappeared in less than half an hour. Everyone must have gone on their lunch break at the same time, because it slowed to a crawl afterwards.

Day 3 of having an iPhone. I am having a blast with the camera and video features. Friday I took Gravity to Marymoor Park. Yesterday I went to the Redmond Town Center sidewalk sale and Farmer's Market. Today we went hiking with some friends up to Rattlesnake Ridge and then for lunch at the Rogue Brewpub in Issaquah.

Gravity is completely crashed out. Poor little doggie.

No comments: