Monday, July 30, 2007

Turn back the clock.


I had the best time at the Seattle Mariners game yesterday afternoon. I got a pair of tickets from work (section 123, row 22, seats 9 and 10). I took my mom, who's never been to Safeco Field. She's a bandwagon groupie. She used to make fun of me wasting my time going to baseball games, until Ichiro was brought into the organization...

Anyways, it was Turn Back the Clock game, where people dressed up in 70s gear. They had Erik Estrada from the popular 70s show CHiPs throw out the ceremonial pitch. Then they mentioned you could meet him in section 335. I ditched my mom and ran up the stairs. I was still a good 40 or so people back by the time I got up there.

A great time was had by all. He was only there until the 3rd inning, and there were some really cranky people behind me, calling out all the ones that tried to cut in line. I had somebody take my photo with my iPhone which you can see here.

No comments: