Friday, September 22, 2006

Woohoo, its Friday!!

The end of the work week. Relief, for a brief moment.

Time to clean the house. My sister in law is moving into town for the next year, while she gets her masters degree at the UW. We're having a welcome to Seattle party for her tomorrow night. Which means : figure out what to serve the guests and clean up the house. The living room, kitchen, and dining room are pretty much ready. I need to finish vaccuuming and cleaning the bathroom out.

Ideas like crazy floating around in my head, and not any time to make art. *sigh* I need to work on my time management skills.

We leave Thursday to Denver for our 5 year anniverary. We are going to tour a couple of breweries, and try to visit the MouCo Cheese company. That is, if I can get a hold of somebody for a tour. Their ColoRouge washed rind cheese is fantabulous.

I have to find some time to make art to trade. Art and Soul Retreat in Portland is coming up the weekend after Denver. I only have like 10 items to trade. I also hope to have enough time to go to the Belltown Book Club meeting on Tuesday night. I made a couple of pamphlets that Michael demo'd at the last meeting (the 1st I ever attended). Its nice to have an adult show and tell. LOL.

Good night.

No comments: