Sunday, May 22, 2011

Just crazy.

It's been a little busy lately.

Today is the first laid back day I have had in awhile. Laid back never truly feels laid back though.

I started my day by getting a load of laundry in the dryer and then walking my beagle girl, Byron, around the neighborhood. Afterwards, my hubby and I went to Red Mill for a tasty hamburger, and then drove by his new job to drop off a duffle bag of towels and clothes (he's been biking to work).

We stopped off at Bothell Bike & Ski and got me setup with my first bicycle since high school. Then, it was back home to 'relax'. I started another load of laundry, then headed out to the grocery store to get fixings for dinner. After my trip to the store, I spent some time weeding the tomato bed (it was a raised garden bed FULL of weeds when I started).

The hubby cooked dinner, and I took the puppers out for another walk.

After eating, I started dessert - tapioca from scratch, washed dishes, and downloaded "A Tiger in the Kitchen" By Cheryl Tan.

Relaxing or crazy? Make your own decision.  :D

1 comment:

ATigerInTheKitchen said...

Sounds like a pretty hectic day but I certainly like the way it ended! Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Cheers...