Tuesday, March 18, 2008

82 Owls created!

82 owls, 1 tree, 1 gremlin, and 2 mutant bears are complete. Artfest is 2 weeks away. The anticipation is there. The Artfest group is full of newbie posts. Everyone is excited. Tick tick tick.

Thankfully, I have curling to distract me. I still ache all over from this weekend. I bailed on last nights game, and subbing for today. I will have a game tomorrow and Friday. Thursday I will go to the club, because they are having a meeting to see which ladies are interested in curling competitively. Saturday I am helping at an open house from 10 am to 2:30 pm, and that evening I will be going to Jeff and MJ's Stag and Doe party.

So the anticipation is dulled by the sadness of the curling season coming to the end. There is still a little stress lying about, trying to get a few more trades done. I think I will switch to making owl ATCs. Of course, there is also time to make some during the evening hours at Art Asylum as well. I hope my cough goes away before Artfest....

2 comments:

Kel said...

82!?! omg I have a long way to go... I have high hopes for next week. No work and no classes, so I can have a trade factory at my house. Enjoy the end of the curling season...

Ellen Lyn said...

Hey Cyndi!
OMG, I am so stressin' on the trade thing! I am leaving for Savannah, GA on Monday (with my daughter's girl scout troop) and am trying to get all my charms ready for headpins and beads, which I am hoping I can do in the car! We come back on Saturday and I leave for Seattle the following Monday!!! My head is spinning at the thought of all that must be done! But I am just so excited too, I can hardly stand it all! See you there!!!!!
Hugs,
Ellen