Thursday, October 04, 2007

Finally, some projects completed!!

My friend Maya is busy off at Art & Soul in Portland. I am soooo jealous. Sounds like she is having an incredible time, especially in Nina Bagley's class. I'm very lucky to have her as my buddy. She took my charms with her, and is trading them away with the charmsters group. I will leave tomorrow after work, but as of this moment, am only taking Keely Barham's class Woolly Beasts on Monday.

Received my photos from Snapfish, and once I get a check written out, I can mail them to Catherine of the Yahoo Photo Journals Group. This months photo journal is titled Curiosities. It will be my first time participating after lurking around for the last year or two. I saw some demo'd at Artfest 2007 and they are just gorgeous.

Huzzah, our kitchen is mostly done. The counter tops have been installed. We just have a couple of little minor things left, like the trim on the window. Its been a long and arduous journey for the remodel.....

No comments: