Friday, September 28, 2007

Vacation Photos & Arfest 2008 talk




I've been back from my 12 day vacation in Port Loring for almost a couple of weeks now. Here are a couple of photos. Me with the bass I caught at Loon Lake, me holding Jeremy's 30 inch pike that got all twisted up, and lastly with my hubby and the pike.

I got 2 of my 1st choices at Artfest. I got Melissa Manley, Michael Demeng, and Susan Lenart-Kazmer. I'm pretty excited. Looks like I'll have class with Ellen and Kim as well as my buddy Maya. i think I only got 2 first choices this year, because too many people don't want to work with animal gut (Melissa's class).

I am such a procrastinator. I have 47 charms to make before Monday, when Maya leaves for Art & Soul. Crap crap crap. I tried felting at the lake, and they suck. They just aren't as cool as Sarah's. (Sarah was one of my many roommates last year at Artfest).
I wonder if she'll make it back this year.....

No comments: